Bank Mutual is now offering a $200 new checking account bonus, valid through July 15, 2017, for accounts opened at select Bank Mutual locations throughout Wisconsin and in Minnesota.
Most of Bank Mutual’s branches are located throughout Wisconsin, but there is at least 1 branch in Woodbury, Minnesota, along the Wisconsin/Minnesota border.
How To Earn $200 Bank Mutual Checking Bonus
You must open a Checking by You, The Works, or Silver Spirit checking account and complete 2 of the following steps within 60 days of opening your new account in order to qualify for the $200 checking account bonus deposit:
1. Set up recurring direct deposits totaling $500 or more per month.
2. Complete at least 20 debit card transactions.
3. Set up online bill pay and pay 5 or more bills.
You’ll receive a bonus deposit on the 90th day of your new account being open when you complete 2 of these actions within 60 days.
Check out this Bank Mutual Bonus for more details on this promotional offer.
Bank Mutual Promotional Bonus Details
- This offer applies to personal checking accounts opened at select Bank Mutual locations.
- Offer available to new checking customers only.
- Accounts may not be opened with money currently on deposit with Bank Mutual.
- Minimum balance to open a personal checking account is $100.
- Maximum $200 bonus per household.
- After the qualifying activities are complete, bonus will be credited and considered earned approximately 90 days after account opening.
- Bonus will be credited and considered earned on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Bank Mutual Checking Account Fees
The Works Account Fees – The Works checking account has a $5.95 monthly maintenance fee, and there is no way to avoid this fee.
Checking by You Account Fees – The Checking by You account has a $2 monthly maintenance fee, but you can avoid the fee by signing up for eStatements within 30 days and setting up a direct deposit to the account.
Take advantage of this Bank Mutual personal checking account bonus to earn a cash reward if you live in Wisconsin or Minnesota.