The Bellco Credit Union Refer It Forward campaign offers new members up to $200 in bonus rewards for opening a personal checking account in any Bellco branch in Colorado.
Plus, current Bellco members can participate in the Bellco Refer It Forward campaign and earn a $100 bonus for each new member that you refer to Bellco Credit Union.
Bellco Credit Union membership is available nationwide across the U.S.A., but unfortunately, it looks like new members can only earn the bonus rewards when you start your new membership and open a new checking account in any Bellco branch location in Colorado, so you must visit a branch to qualify as a new member.
How To Earn up to $200 Bellco Checking Account Bonus
1. You must receive a Bellco Referral Email from a current Bellco Credit Union member (please feel free to exchange referrals in the comments section below this article).
2. You must present the Bellco Referral Email that you receive at any Bellco Credit Union Branch Location in Colorado, and you must provide the name or email address of your referrer (referrer’s name is provided in email).
3. Get a $100 bonus when you open a new Bellco Checking Account within 90 days of receiving the referral email, deposit $250 into the new checking account at account opening, and attach a Visa debit card to the new checking account.
4. Get an extra $100 bonus (optional) when you set up a qualifying direct deposit and have 2 direct deposit transactions post and clear the account within 90 days of account opening.
5. Once you meet the requirements, you will receive an email within 48 hours inviting you to select the reward of your choice.
6. Bonus reward options include a $100 Amazon Gift Card, $100 Whole Foods Gift Card, and a variety of merchandise valued at $100, including a Cuisinart Slow Cooker, Keurig Coffee Maker, and more (rewards are updated on a regular basis).
You can Learn More About New Customer Bonuses from Bellco when you are referred for this promotion, but remember that you must present a Bellco Referral Email when you visit a branch to start your membership and open a new checking account in order to qualify for the bonuses.
The referred new member must not already be a tax owner, non-tax owner, or signor on any Bellco checking account.
The Bellco Credit Union Refer It Forward offer may not be combined with other offers.
Bellco Refer It Forward $100 Bonus for Referrers
Current Bellco members can participate in the Bellco Credit Union referral program as a referrer.
Every time you refer someone to Bellco and they open a Bellco checking account, you will be invited to select a $100 reward of your choice.
To refer new members to Bellco, just visit BellcoReferItForward.com and provide the full name and email address of both you and your referee (for the “Bellco Employee Email Address” and “Select Branch Visited” fields, simply enter dummy information, unless you have it available).
Your referee must then print and present the Bellco Referral Email when they visit a Bellco branch and open a new checking account.
Once your referee opens their checking account and meets the qualifications, you will receive an email from Bellco within 48 hours inviting you to select the $100 value reward of your choice.
You can refer as many people as you like, and the referral rewards are updated regularly, so you can get a different reward every time.
A non-U.S. residents, an individual under 18 years of age, an employee of Bellco, and the immediate family member of an employee of Bellco residing in the same household as the employee are not eligible to be either the referee or referrer.
If you are a current Bellco member, please feel free to post your contact information in the below comments to refer new members, so that you can both enjoy the bonus rewards.
Bellco Credit Union Membership
There are 5 ways to qualify for Bellco membership:
1. You can qualify for membership if you live or work in:
- Adams County
- Arapahoe County
- Boulder County
- Broomfield County
- Denver County
- Douglas County
- Garfield County
- Jefferson County
- Mesa County
- Moffat County
- Rio Blanco County
- City of Lafayette, CO
- City of Louisville, CO
- Town of Superior, CO
2. You can qualify for membership if anyone in your family is a Bellco member.
3. You can qualify for membership if you or an immediate family member is employed by or affiliated with any of these Select Employee Groups and Organizations.
4. All residents of Colorado can qualify for membership by joining the Consumers United Association (CUA), which you can do in-branch when you join Bellco. CUA membership is $5 annually or $25 lifetime.
5. Anyone in the United States of America can qualify for membership when you join the Bellco Foundation with a $10 minimum donation.
There is a 1-time $5 membership fee to join Bellco Credit Union and a $25 minimum deposit into your Share Savings Account.
Take advantage of this promotion from Bellco Credit Union by participating in the Refer It Forward campaign today.