Camden National Bank for residents of Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts will give you a $ 50 bonus to open a Promise Rewards checking account with a direct deposit and an extra $ 50 bonus for each new customer that you refer to Camden National Bank.
Camden National Bank (formerly The Bank of Maine) has banking branches in Camden, Rockland, Union, Thomaston, Belfast, Vinalhaven, Waldoboro, Castine, and Stonington, Maine, as well as lending offices in New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
You can open a new account with Camden National Bank if you are a resident of Maine, New Hampshire, or Massachusetts.
Just participate in the Camden National Bank Refer-A-Friend Program for both new and current customers to earn a $ 50 bonus reward.
$ 50 Promise Rewards Checking Account Bonus for New Customers
To qualify for the $ 50 bonus as a new checking customer, you must be referred by a current consumer checking customer of Camden National Bank.
You must open a new Promise Rewards checking account within 30 days of being referred and complete 1 direct deposit of at least $ 500 within your second statement cycle.
You will receive a deposit of $ 50 into your account within 45 days of meeting the qualifications.
If you have a friend or family member who is a customer of Camden National Bank, you can both receive a $ 50 bonus when they refer you as a new customer.
The $ 50 new account bonus for referrals cannot be combined with any other offer.
Camden National Bank Refer-A-Friend Program
If you are an existing Camden National Bank consumer checking account customer, you can participate in their Referral Program to earn a $ 50 bonus for each new Promise Rewards checking account customer that you refer.
You must enter and submit your referral’s information on the referral form in order for you both to qualify.
Non-U.S. residents, individuals under 18 years of age, and employees of the bank and their immediate family members residing in the same household are not eligible.
If you are a current Camden National Bank customer, please feel free to exchange your contact information in the below comments to share referrals with other readers.
Promise Rewards Checking Account Details
- 10¢ cash-back rewards on debit card purchases and direct deposits.
- $ 10 in monthly ATM surcharge rebates.
- Free ATMs at over 200 Maine Cash Access locations.
- Free mobile banking with mobile check deposit.
- Free online banking with bill pay.
- Free eStatements or $ 5 monthly paper statement fee.
- Free issuance of Treasurer’s Checks and Money Orders.
- Free VISA debit card.
- $ 100 credit toward residential mortgage closing costs at Camden National Bank.
- $ 5 Monthly Service Fee or $ 0.
- $ 25 minimum deposit to open.
Monthly Service Fee:
Promise Rewards checking has no monthly service fee when you do at least 1 of the following each statement period:
- Option #1: Keep a minimum average balance of $ 500 or more in your account.
- Option #2: Keep a balance of at least $ 2,500 or more in any combination of qualifying deposit and certificate of deposit balances.
Otherwise, a $ 5 monthly service fee will apply.
Take advantage of the Camden National Bank Refer-A-Friend Program to earn a $ 50 consumer checking account bonus for both parties.
Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts residents may also be interested in this MountainOne Bank Bonus to earn up to $ 200 with a new account.