Charter Oak Credit Union in Connecticut offers a $100 annual cash bonus when you participate and meet the qualifications of their Gold Rewards Program.
Charter Oak is a community credit union with membership open to anyone who lives, works, goes to school, volunteers, or worships in New London County and Windham County, Connecticut, as well as for immediate family, household members, businesses, and other legal entities.
You can qualify for your $100 Gold Rewards bonus in 2015 and enjoy other Gold Rewards benefits, plus you can earn an annual cash bonus each year thereafter if you maintain the qualifications.
How To Qualify for Gold Rewards Program
1. Maintain a personal checking account.
2. Have a month-end minimum combined deposit and loan balance of $20,000 or more.
3. Either maintain a monthly direct deposit totaling $1,500 or more OR have BillPay with a minimum of 4 unique payments within the month.
Gold Rewards Program Benefits Include:
- No ATM Fees.
- Special Gold Rates.
- Annual Cash Bonus ($100 for 2015).
- .25% Discount on New Personal Loans.
- Free OnlineBanking.
- Free Online Transfers between Your Charter Oak Accounts and Other Financial Institutions.
- Free MobileDeposit.
- BillPay with No Monthly Fees.
- Free Personal Checks.
- Free Travelers Cheques, Cashier’s Checks, and Money Orders.
- $100 Credit toward First Mortgage Closing Costs.
- Free Coin Counting.
- Free Transfers from Your Readi-Cash Too Account.
Your accounts will be reviewed monthly to determine eligibility for Gold Rewards, and the rewards will be available in the following month.
All qualifying accounts must be owned by the primary member and registered with the same Social Security number.
Business accounts do not qualify for the Gold Rewards program.
$100 Annual Cash Bonus for 2015
In order to earn the Annual Cash Bonus, you must meet the Gold Rewards criteria for 12 months starting in January of each year.
As you can see on their Homepage, the annual bonus for 2015 is $100.
The amount of the annual bonus may change from year to year.
Each year, a Special Bonus will be paid to Gold Rewards Members who meet the monthly criteria for Gold Rewards for 12 months beginning in January of each year.
The Special Bonus will be determined annually and paid between January and March of the following year.
You can review more details on the Gold Rewards Program on their website, although the $100 2015 annual cash bonus is only indicated on their homepage.