Chase College Checking Accounts for college students 17 to 24 years old are currently offering a $ 100 bonus when you open a new bank account by January 17, 2019, with qualifying activities.
You can now apply online for this $ 100 Chase College Checking Account bonus, which was previously unavailable, or you can request a coupon code by email to bring when you open a new Chase College Checking Account in your local Chase branch.
To qualify for the $ 100 bonus, you must enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Qualifying transactions include: debit card purchases, online bill payments, checks paid, Chase QuickDeposit, Chase QuickPay, or direct deposits.
A $ 25 minimum opening deposit of new Chase money is required to open an account and qualify for this Chase banking bonus.
Get Your $ 100 Chase College Checking Coupon
Just visit this Chase College Checking $ 100 Bonus Promotion to apply for your new checking account online and qualify for the $ 100 bonus offer.
You can also request a $ 100 Chase College Checking coupon code by email to bring to your local Chase branch when you open a new account in person.
How To Qualify for $ 100 Reward
1. Open a new Chase College Checking Account either online or in-branch.
2. Enroll in Paperless Statements within 60 Days of Account Opening.
3. Complete 10 Qualifying Transactions listed below within 60 Days of Account Opening:
- Debit Card Purchases.
- Online Bill Payments.
- Checks Paid.
- Chase QuickDeposit.
- Chase QuickPay.
- Direct Deposits.
4. You Will Receive $ 100 within 10 Business Days Automatically Deposited into Your New Chase College Checking Account, after You Have Enrolled in Paperless Statements and the 10 Qualifying Transactions Have Posted to Your Account.
Tips to Meeting the 10 Transactions
Debit Card Purchases – There is no minimum debit card purchase amount listed, so you can easily make small transactions such as Amazon Gift Card purchases with your debit card in order to qualify.
Online Bill Payments – You could use online bill payments to pay your cell phone bill or electric bill in order to get some qualifying transactions.
Checks Paid – You could always convince some friends to give you cash in exchange for writing them a check, or you can write each other checks for the same amount if they also open a Chase College Checking Account for the $ 50 bonus.
Chase QuickDeposit – If you have any checks to cash, Chase QuickDeposit is free and easy to use from the app. If you and your friends do exchange checks, you could then also use Chase QuickDeposit to cash the checks, which would give you 2 transactions at a time. If you have a group of 5 friends, you could all exchange checks to meet the 10 transactions and have a Chase bonus party with the $ 250.
Chase QuickPay – Even easier than writing checks, you and your friends can also use the free Chase QuickPay service to digitally send each other money in order to meet the transaction requirements.
Direct Deposits – Qualifying direct deposits must be from your employer or the government, so if you have this available, you can set it up to get another transaction.
Terms of the Deal
- Offer valid until 1/17/2019.
- Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates are not eligible for this offer.
- If you choose to make a direct deposit to qualify, your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- You can receive only 1 new checking account related bonus each calendar year and only 1 bonus per account.
- The $ 100 bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
About Chase College Checking Account
You must be from 17 to 24 years old to open a Chase College Checking account, and you must provide proof of your student status, your college name, and your expected graduation date at account opening.
There is no monthly service fee for Chase College Checking Accounts while you are in college until after your expected graduation date (up to 5 years).
You can also waive the $ 6 monthly service fee with a monthly direct deposit OR a $ 5,000 average ending day balance in this account.
There is a $ 25 minimum opening deposit to open your new Chase College Checking Account, but no minimum balance requirement thereafter to maintain your account.
Chase College Checking Features
- Get $ 100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College Checking account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions.
- Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches.
- There is no Monthly Service Fee from the time of account opening until after the student’s expected graduation date up to 5 years.
- Deposit checks from virtually anywhere, anytime, just by taking a photo with the Chase Mobile app.
Minimum Balance to Open: $ 25
Monthly Service Fee: $ 6
NSF Fee: $ 34
ATM Surcharge: $ 2.50 (in US), $ 5 (outside US)
Chase College Checking℠ Accounts are available to students in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NV, NJ, NY, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WV, and WI.
Take advantage of this Chase College Checking bonus to get a $ 100 banking bonus from Chase when you open a new checking account at a Chase branch with a minimum opening deposit of $ 25 and meet the activity requirements.
Check out these additional Chase Bank Bonus Offers as well to get cash bonuses when you open other Chase Bank accounts.
Get a $ 100 Chase bank bonus today when you open a Chase College Checking Account.