The Chase Military Banking Program provides all current military service members and veterans a Chase Premier Plus Checking Account with no minimum balance requirement and no $ 25 monthly service fee.
You can also Get $ 300 When You Open a New Chase Premier Plus Checking Account and set up a direct deposit, so this is an awesome option for current service members and veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces.
How To Open Chase Military Banking Account with $ 300 Bonus
1. Apply Now for a Chase Premier Plus Checking Account by requesting your coupon code by email (you must apply in-branch to receive Chase Military Banking benefits).
2. Visit your local Chase Bank branch with a qualifying Military ID and your coupon.
3. Request to open a Chase Premier Plus Checking Account with Chase Military Banking benefits and present your Military ID and coupon.
4. Set up a qualifying direct deposit to your new account to earn the $ 300 bonus cash.
Primary Benefits: All Current Military Service Members and Veterans Presenting a Qualifying Military ID Receive:
- No $ 25 Monthly Service Fee.
- No Minimum Balance Requirement.
- No Annual Fee for 3″ x 5″ Safe Deposit Box.
- No Chase Fee on First 4 non-Chase ATM Inquiries, Transfers, and Withdrawals Each Statement Period.
- No Fee on Money Orders and Cashier’s Checks.
- No Monthly Service Fee on: 2 Additional Linked Premier Plus Checking Accounts; Linked Plus Savings Account; and Linked Liquid Card.
Enhanced Benefits: for Active Duty/Reserve Service Members with Direct Deposit of Military Base Pay:
- No Chase Fee on All non-Chase ATM Transactions.
- No Chase Fee on Incoming or Outgoing Wire Transfers.
- No Chase Fee for Exchange Rate Adjustments on Debit Card Purchases or ATM Withdrawals Using Your Debit/ATM Card in Currencies Other than U.S. Dollars.
Visit ChaseMilitary.com for the full details of their program.
More Chase Military Banking Benefits
Military service members and veterans will also receive these additional benefits for business banking, credit cards, and mortgages as well as the Military Survivor Program for those military families that have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country.
Business Banking for Chase Military
- No Monthly Service Fee on Chase Total Business Checking Account.
- Up to $ 500 in Fee Savings on SBA Loan Programs.
- Discounts on Conventional Loan Origination Fees.
- Annual Fee Waiver on Lines of Credit.
Credit Cards for Chase Military
- Designed for Active Service Members, DOD Civilians, Retirees, and their Families.
- 2% Cash Back at the Commissary, the Exchange, and FSS/MWR locations.
- 1% Cash Back on Purchases Everywhere Else.
- No Annual Fee.
- 9.99% Variable APR on Purchases.
- Blue Star Deployment Benefits.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- 2,500 Bonus Points after $ 250 in Purchases with Army MWR Credit Card.
Mortgage Benefits for Chase Military
- Options for U.S. Military Veterans, Active-Duty Service Members, and Members of the Guard and Reserve.
- Veterans Affairs (VA) Loans – Options with No Down Payment and No Monthly Mortgage Insurance.
- Chase Mortgage Cash Back for up to $ 500 Bonus Annually.
- Foreclosure Protection.
Military Survivor Program
- Debt Forgiveness on Mortgage, Auto Loans, Credit Cards, Student Loans, Business Loans, and Overdrawn or Charged-Off Personal Account Balances.
- Available to Surviving Family Members and Beneficiaries of Qualified Military Customers.
Thank you to all of the men and women who are serving or have served in the United States Military.
Please enjoy these benefits from the Chase Military Banking Program and check out these other Chase Bank Account Bonuses as well.