The Chase Private Client program offers exclusive benefits and services for banking, investing, and financial planning to qualified Chase customers.
Chase Private Clients receive a dedicated team to help you manage your everyday banking needs and develop tailored investment strategies.
Plus, Chase Private Clients get exclusive access to special savings on banking, credit cards, mortgages, and travel, which can be extended to your family members.
For instance, Chase Private Clients can earn 65,000 bonus points with the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card, instead of the standard 55,000-point offer that is available on Chase’s website for everybody else.
About the Chase Private Client Program
Chase Private Clients receive access to a J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor to help build a tailored plan that is designed to meet your financial goals, including personalized investment strategies to enhance your wealth and plan for your retirement.
Additionally, Chase Private Clients receive access to a Private Client Banker to provide you with personalized attention and assistance in all of your banking needs.
You’ll also receive access to Concierge Banking Services, which allow you to Avoid Chase Banking Fees, get mortgage discounts, pay no Chase fees on foreign ATM withdrawals and debit card purchases, pay no monthly service fee on a Chase Total Business Checking account, and extend these benefits to other members of your family.
If you have an average balance of $ 250,000 in qualifying Chase deposits and investments, you can get access to the Chase Private Client program and qualify for Concierge Banking Services as well as other benefits.
There is no fee to join Chase Private Client, but they do charge a flat fee based on a percentage of all your assets that they manage.
In order to join, you must visit the Chase Private Client Program and complete their online request form to meet with a local Chase Private Client team member.
If you don’t qualify to be a Chase Private Client, you can still use these Chase Promotional Codes to get special sign-up bonuses when you open a new checking or savings account.
Chase Private Client Program Benefits and Services
As a Chase Private Client member, you’ll receive personalized attention as well as a variety of other benefits.
Chase Private Client members get access to the following special benefits and services:
Banking Services for Chase Private Clients
There are a range of premium banking solutions available only to Chase Private Clients.
- No Monthly Service Fee on Chase Private Client Checking accounts or Chase Private Client Savings accounts when linked to any Chase Private Client Checking account.
- No Chase fees for domestic and international wire transfers available in person, on the phone, or online.
- No Chase fee at a non-Chase ATM (including international ATMs). In addition, Chase will refund ATM fees charged by the ATM owners up to 5 times per statement period.
- No fee for 3×5 Safe Deposit Box (subject to availability); 20% discount for larger boxes.
- No stop payment fees.
- No fees for cashier’s checks, counter checks, or money orders.
- Exclusive Chase Private Client debit card with extra benefits and security.
- Higher Chase QuickDeposit limits of $ 25,000 per day and $ 100,000 every 30 days.
- Higher Chase QuickPay limits of $ 5,000 per day and $ 40,000 every 30 days.
Credit Cards for Chase Private Clients
Chase Private Clients can choose from any Chase or J.P. Morgan credit cards.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred – 60,000 bonus points after $ 4,000 in purchases and 5,000 bonus points to add first authorized user.
- United MileagePlus Club Card – United Club membership, Premier Access travel services, 1.5 miles earned per $ 1 you spend on purchases, 2 free checked bags, and a variety of other elite travel benefits.
- J.P. Morgan Palladium – Personalized and dedicated card service with exceptional travel rewards and a host of premium benefits.
Mortgage Savings for Chase Private Clients
Chase’s dedicated Mortgage Bankers offer personalized service and privileges reserved exclusively for Private Clients.
- Get the best rate when you purchase a home with the Chase Private Client Mortgage Rate Purchase Program (based on your total deposits and investments with Chase).
- Discount of $ 750 on closing costs on all loans.
- Dedicated priority processing and senior underwriting support for loans.
- Discounts for Home Equity Lines of Credit.
- Direct access to Customer Service Specialists.
Travel Benefits for Chase Private Clients
Chase Private Client offers travel benefits for both personal and business trips.
- Access to Private Client Banking Services, a 24/7 U.S.-based service line reserved only for Private Clients.
- No exchange rate adjustment fees for debit card usage or ATM withdrawals in a currency other than U.S. dollars.
- No Chase fees on ATM withdrawals and debit card purchases abroad.
- A rushed replacement debit or credit card can be sent almost anywhere in the world at no charge.
- A selection of credit cards with distinctive travel benefits.
Business Banking Services for Chase Private Clients
Chase Private Client business owners have access to the advice and services of a Business Banking Relationship Manager.
- No fee for electronic deposits and personalized service. Enjoy the unique benefits of either.
- A reduced minimum balance requirement on Chase Platinum Business Checking.
- No Monthly Service Fee on a Chase Total Business Checking Account.
Family Benefits for Chase Private Clients
Your Chase Private Client account benefits can also be extended to your immediate family.
- Service benefits extend to adult members of your immediate family when you are joint owners on Chase Private Client deposit accounts.
- Privileges debit card for family or caregivers with adjustable spending and withdrawal limits.
- Enjoy Preferred Access to Arts and Culture Year-Round.
- Special access to local institutions in select cities through the Chase Private Client Arts and Culture program.
- Your dedicated J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor can also work with you to help identify and plan for goals that are important to your family, such as college planning, caring for family members, and special occasions.
Qualification for Chase Private Client Program
An average balance of $ 250,000 is required to qualify for the Chase Private Client program and the Concierge Banking Services.
Qualifying Chase deposits and investments include the following:
1. Up to 9 Chase Private Client Checking accounts, personal savings accounts, Chase Liquid Cards, CDs, certain investment management, fiduciary and custody accounts, certain Retirement CDs, or certain Chase Retirement Money Market Accounts (balances in Chase Money Purchase Pension and Profit Sharing plans do not qualify).
2. Prior end-of-month balances for J.P.Morgan Securities investment accounts, certain retirement plan investment balances (balances in Chase Money Purchase Pension and Profit Sharing plans do not qualify), JPMorgan Funds accounts, annuity products, and personal trust accounts.
Fees for Chase Private Client Program
There is no fee to join the Chase Private Client program.
Clients will be charged a flat percentage rate for the total household assets under management.
Take advantage of the Chase Private Client program to get special services and exclusive benefits reserved only for select members.
Members of the U.S. Military and Veterans may also be interested in these Chase Bank Military Benefits to save money on your everyday banking with Chase.