Communication Federal Credit Union is offering a special bonus to celebrate Dr. Seuss Day on Saturday, August 13, 2016.
Anybody who lives in Oklahoma or Kansas can join the Oklahomans for Energy and Jobs during the online application for a 1-time $ 5 membership fee, which qualifies you and your child or grandchild for membership with CFCU.
CFCU up to $ 50 Youth Accounts Bonus
Just visit any CFCU Location or apply online using Promo Code SEUSS on Saturday, August 13, 2016.
CFCU will provide a $ 25 bonus when your child or grandchild opens their first CFCU checking or savings account, or CFCU will provide a $ 50 bonus when your child or grandchild opens both accounts.
You can visit this Promotional Link for the full details of this offer.
Account Requirements for Children
- Children opening a savings account must present either a social security card or a birth certificate.
- Children opening a checking account must be at least 14 years old and have 2 forms of ID with them (birth certificate, social security card, state ID, driver’s license).
This offer is only valid on August 13, 2016.
This must be the first CFCU youth checking or savings account for the child.
Youth accounts are for children 18 and under.
Minor accounts must have a qualified joint owner over the age of 18.
Membership Qualifications for Communication CFCU
You qualify for membership if you:
- Are employed by or retired from one of their select employee groups.
- Have a family member who is a member of Communication Federal Credit Union.
- Live or work in Broken Arrow, OK, or anywhere in Carter County or Pottawatomie County, OK. (CFCU has a community charter for these areas).
- If you live in Oklahoma or Kansas, you can join the Oklahomans for Energy and Jobs (OEJ), a non-profit group that is one of our select employee groups. Oklahoma or Kansas residents can join OEJ through their online application for a 1-time $ 5 membership fee.
Get a $ 25 or $ 50 bonus for your kids when they open a checking and/or savings account on Saturday at Communication Federal Credit Union either in-person or online.