Honor Credit Union in Michigan offers a 5% APY on up to $5,000 in deposits in your Benefits Checking Account when you meet the monthly qualifications.
Membership in Honor Credit Union is available if you live, work, go to school, or attend worship services in the state of Michigan.
There is also a nationally available 5% APY Earning Account from Northpointe Bank for which anyone in the U.S.A. can qualify with an extra $50 bonus.
If you live in Michigan, take advantage of this rewards checking account to earn a 5% APY on balances of up to $5,000 and a 1% APY on your next $5,000.
Check out this Benefits Checking Account for the full details of this offer and to submit your online application for membership.
5% APY Benefits Checking Account from Honor Credit Union
- Earn 5% APY on up to $5,000.
- Earn 1% APY on balances between $5,000 and $10,000.
- 0.01%APY earned on any balance over $10,000.
- Earn up to $20 cash back each month in ATM surcharge reimbursements.
- $25 minimum opening deposit required.
- No minimum balance requirement.
- No free checks offered on this account.
- Limit of 1 account per member.
Requirements for 5% APY and 1% APY
- 12 or more signature debit card transactions per month.
- At least 1 monthly direct deposit or ACH deposit per month.
- eStatements with valid email address.
Take advantage of this rewards checking account from Honor Credit Union to earn a 5% APY on deposited balances of up to $5,000.
If you live in Michigan, you may also be interested in this DFCU Financial Promotion to earn a new checking account bonus.