ING Direct in Australia will give you a $75 bonus when you open an Orange Everyday bank account and deposit $1,000 or more from an external account.
This offer is valid for the first 6,000 applicants who satisfy the criteria by March 31, 2016.
How To Earn $75 Orange Everyday Bank Account Bonus
1. Visit the Promotional Link to “Register Your Details” for the offer.
2. Open an Orange Everyday bank account (using the same details that you used to register for the promotion in Step #1).
3. Deposit $1,000 or more within a calendar month from an external account into any personal ING DIRECT account in your name (excluding Living Super).
This offer is only available to the first 6,000 eligible applicants who satisfy the applicable eligibility criteria by March 31, 2016.
There is a maximum of 1 $75 bonus payment per person (this includes any payment made to an account jointly held by you).
If you have previously held an Orange Everyday bank account between December 14, 2013, and December 14, 2015, then you are ineligible for this offer.
The $75 bonus will be deposited into your Orange Everyday account the month after you meet all applicable criteria.
Please note that this offer is available as part of the ING DIRECT refer-a-friend program, and you may feel free to share your referral links in the below comments with other readers.
ING DIRECT Orange Everyday Bank Account Details
- There are $0 monthly fees.
- Use any ATM in Australia for free (any bank, anywhere) when you deposit your pay of $1,000+ each month.
- Get 2% cash back on Visa payWave purchases under $100 in Australia when you deposit your pay of $1,000+ each month.
- Up to 3.5% earned interest on your Savings Maximiser for customers who also have an Orange Everyday and deposit your pay of $1,000+ each month. Available on 1 account for balances up to $100,000.
Take advantage of this promotion when you open an ING DIRECT Orange Everyday bank account for a limited time.