Landmark Credit Union is giving both parties a $50 Visa Reward Card via the Landmark Refer-A-Friend Program when the new customer opens a checking account, sets up a recurring monthly direct deposit of at least $250, and enrolls in eStatements.
Just sign up via this Landmark Credit Union $50 Bonus Referral Link to get your $50 Visa Reward Card today.
Landmark Credit Union serves all people living or working in Southern Wisconsin and Northeastern Illinois as well as their immediate family members.
How To Get Landmark Credit Union Referral Program $50 Bonus
New Customers Must:
1. Visit this Landmark Credit Union $50 Bonus Referral Link and register for the referral program bonus to get started.
2. Open a new Landmark Credit Union checking account with a minimum deposit requirement of $35.
3. Set up a recurring monthly direct deposit of at least $250 within 60 days of account opening.
4. Enroll in eStatements using a valid email address within 60 days of account opening.
5. You’ll receive your $50 Visa Reward Card within 4 to 6 weeks after completing the program requirements.
This offer is not available if you already have a Landmark Credit Union checking account.
To Refer New Customers, You Must:
1. Visit the Landmark Referral Program Page.
2. Complete your information in the registration form and click “GO.”
3. Provide contact information AND a valid email address for the friends or family members you are referring OR share this offer via social media.
4. Once your referral registers, opens a new checking account, and completes the requirements, you will both receive a $50 Visa Reward Card.
5. You must allow from 4 to 6 weeks for receipt of your Reward Card after completion of the program requirements.
It looks like anybody can participate in the referral program and refer new Landmark CU members, whether or not you are a Landmark member yourself.
A referrer may receive up to 10 Reward Cards for a total $500 value within a calendar year.
Landmark Credit Union Refer-A-Friend Program Details
This Reward Card offer is not available if the referred person already has a Landmark Credit Union checking account or already received a $50 Visa Reward Card for previously completing the necessary requirements.
The referrer cannot refer themselves to open a new Landmark Credit Union checking
This offer may not be combined with other offers.
Reward Cards are sent via the United States Postal Service within 4 to 6 weeks after all qualification criteria have been completed.
The Reward Card is a prepaid card, and it is not a credit card.
The funds are preloaded on your card, and no PIN number is provided.
Please feel free to exchange Landmark Credit Union referrals in the comments below this article.