M&S Bank will give you a £100 M&S Gift Card when you switch to them using the Current Account Switch Service and include 2 active direct debits.
M&S Bank branches exist within select M&S stores across the United Kingdom.
To apply for an account with M&S Bank, you have to be a UK resident aged 18 or over.
Just visit this M&S Promotional Link to open your account today.
M&S Bank £100 Account Switch Promotion
You’ll receive a £100 M&S Gift Card when you switch your banking to M&S Bank using the Current Account Switch Service.
You must complete your account switch, including a minimum of 2 active direct debits, within 3 months of the date that you open your qualifying account.
You’ll then receive your £100 M&S Gift Card within a month of the switch being completed.
Your £100 M&S Gift Card can be used to buy a new outfit or some home decor at an M&S store, or to enjoy drinks and dinner, courtesy of the M&S Food Hall.
How To Switch Accounts to M&S Bank
- Once you receive your M&S Debit Card, call M&S Bank at 0345 900 0900 or visit your local branch to start your switch.
- Agree on a switch date, which can be between 7 to 30 working days away.
- You’ll get copies of the Current Account Switch Agreement and an Account Closure instruction for your old bank.
- Once you’ve read the information, let M&S Bank know you want to go ahead (at least
7 working days before your chosen switch date).
- Make sure that you include at least 2 active direct debits when you switch your accounts.
- M&S Bank will send you your £100 M&S Gift Card within 1 calendar month of completion of the switch.
- You’ll still be able to access your money while the switch is happening.
Take advantage of this offer to get a £100 M&S Gift Card when you switch your banking to M&S Bank.