North Shore Bank now has a $ 100 new checking account bonus available when you open an account by August 31, 2018, and EITHER perform 10 monthly debit card transactions OR set up a monthly direct deposit to your new account.
You’ll receive a $ 10 bonus credit each month for up to 10 months in total, starting with your October 2018 statements, when you have 10 debit card transactions or a direct deposit in that month.
North Shore Bank has branch locations throughout Wisconsin, and you may open an account with them if you live, work, attend school, or have immediate family members in Wisconsin or Northern Illinois.
Please note that North Shore Bank reserves the right to close customers accounts that do not live within the following counties: McHenry, IL, Brown, WI, Dodge, WI, Kenosha, WI, Kewanee, WI, Manitowoc, WI, Milwaukee, WI, Monroe, WI, Oconto, WI, Outagamie, WI, Ozaukee, WI, Racine, WI, Shawano, WI, Walworth, WI, Washington, WI, Waukesha, WI, and Winnebago, WI.
Want a $ 125 North Shore Bank Bonus Instead?
If you sign up via my referral, I will send you an extra $ 25 bonus via PayPal when you complete the terms of the offer. Just send your full name and email address to email@example.com, and I will send you a referral. When you sign up and qualify to earn the $ 100 bonus, I’ll get a $ 50 referral reward, and I’ll send you $ 25 via PayPal.
If you just want to get the $ 100 bonus on your own, follow the below instructions in order to qualify for this North Shore Bank checking account promotion.
North Shore Bank $ 100 Checking Account Bonus
You’ll get a $ 100 bonus when you open a new North Shore Bank checking account.
How To Get the $ 100 Bonus
1. Open your checking account online using Promo Code “August 2018 Checking” by August 31, 2018.
2. A debit card or direct deposit bonus of $ 10 will be credited to your new checking account each month after the statement cycles for up to 10 months provided there are 10 qualified debit card transactions or a direct deposit for that statement cycle. The statement credit will begin with the October 2018 statements.
Just visit this North Shore Bank Promotion to take advantage of this offer (please note that they have set this link to redirect to their home page when you open it outside of Google search ads).
If you live in a qualifying area, try searching for “Checking Accounts” in Google to see the ad display.
You don’t need to apply through the promo page in order to qualify, as you can simply use the promotional code provided above when opening your account.
- New customer bonus is for new personal households only and not valid with other offers.
- Excludes Student Checking Account.
- Customers who have closed accounts in the past 24 months do not qualify for new account incentive credit.
- ATM transactions will not qualify as debit card transactions for this promotion.
- Direct deposit must be payroll, Social Security, pension or other government benefits.
- For tax reporting purposes, a 1099 will be issued for all bonus payments.
- Incentive credit will not be paid if promo code is retrieved from a deals website.
North Shore Bank Checking Account Details
Monthly fees will be waived for the first 3 months on all checking accounts.
With eChecking, you can avoid the $ 4.95 monthly account fee with debit card usage and eStatements OR a direct deposit (wages or social security) and eStatements.
With Better-Than-Free checking, you can avoid the $ 4.95 monthly account fee with a $ 750 average balance OR $ 2,500 in relationship balances OR any loan OR a direct deposit OR 10 debit card transactions.
North Shore Bank also offers Perks, Senior, and Platinum checking accounts with higher fees and other requirements.
I personally opened a Better-Than-Free checking account, which allows you to avoid the monthly fee with a $ 750 balance.
Take advantage of this North Shore Bank promotional offer to get a $ 100 new personal checking account bonus in Wisconsin.