Pacific Service Credit Union in California will give both members $ 25 in bonus cash via their referral program when a current member refers a new member to open a new checking account.
Pacific Service Credit Union has an ongoing referral program for all new members as well as a limited-time referral program for new members who are age 21 or under.
Final checking account establishment and Visa debit card are subject to approval through ChexSystems.
Membership in Pacific Service Credit Union
Pacific Service CU membership is available if:
1. You live, work, worship, or attend school in Alameda, Contra Costa, Fresno, Marin, Napa, Placer, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano or Sonoma counties in California.
2. You are an employee or retiree of PG&E Corporation and its domestic subsidiaries, including Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E), PG&E National Energy Group and Pacific Venture Capital, LLC.
3. You are an immediate family member of a current Pacific Service CU member, including spouse, children, parents, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, nephews, nieces, and cousins.
4. You share a household with a current Pacific Service CU member.
5. You are an employee of a business, corporation, organization, association, or other legal entity currently located in the counties listed above in #1.
6. You work regularly for companies served by Pacific Service Credit Union including contractors or temporary employees who work on assignment at a PG&E location, independent contractors on assignment for PG&E and employees of vendors associated with Corestaff.
7. You are an employee or employer of public or private energy-based entities located in California or Texas.
8. You work for one of their business partners.
Pacific Service CU Gift of Membership $ 25 Bonus
The Gift of Membership offer is available for current members who refer anyone age 21 or under by December 31, 2015.
You’ll both earn a $ 25 bonus when the new member opens a FirstStep Checking account, auto loan, Visa card, or Education Savings account.
Pacific Service CU Referral Program
The standard Referral Program offer is available for current members who refer new members.
You will both receive a $ 25 bonus when the new member opens a qualifying account, including a Relationship Checking with established direct deposit, Youth Savings account, auto loan, home equity loan, mortgage loan, or Visa Platinum Rewards Card.
The $ 25 referral incentive is offered in-branch and through the online referral process.
Referred members must provide the promotional code to a member service representative in branch or in the “How did you hear about us?” section of the secure online application.
The maximum referral payment per member is up to $ 200.
The incentive will be deposited to the referring and referred members savings account within 60 days of opening a qualified account.
They reserve the right to retain incentive dollars if an account is closed within 90 days of opening.