Southwest Federal Credit Union in New Mexico is offering current members a $ 50 bonus for each new family member, co-worker, or friend that you refer to Southwest FCU.
Plus, new referred customers to Southwest FCU will receive a $ 25 Welcome Bonus when you join, so everybody benefits.
Membership in Southwest Federal Credit Union
Southwest Federal Credit Union has branches in Albuquerque and Farmington, New Mexico.
Anyone in the state of New Mexico can join Southwest FCU through several non-profit organizations in the state, and Southwest FCU will pay your first year’s membership fees for these organizations when you join.
You can also qualify for Membership if you work or volunteer at any of their partner companies or organizations.
Southwest Federal Credit Union Referral Program
Current members can share the benefits of membership by referring a family member, co-worker, or friend for membership and receive a $ 50 bonus.
Plus, your referral will receive a $ 25 Welcome Bonus, so new credit union members can benefit as well.
Just visit the Referral Page to download the referral coupons and get started.
How To Refer New Members for $ 50 Bonus
1. Give your referral coupon to a family member or an eligible friend or co-worker.
2. Your reward will be disbursed into your primary checking or savings account 90 days after your referral establishes an account with Southwest FCU.
How New Members Can Earn $ 25 Bonus
1. Present a referral coupon at the time of new account opening.
2. Establish membership via a $ 25 deposit to a Share Account and in addition, establish a relationship by electing any of the following
- Tumbleweed Free Checking (with direct deposit and/or Visa Debit Card)
- Roadrunner E-Checking (with direct deposit and/or Visa Debit Card)
- Volcano Checking Account (with direct deposit and/or Visa Debit Card)
- Petroglyph Checking Account (with direct deposit and/or Visa Debit Card)
- New, Used or Refinanced Auto Loan
- Visa Credit Card – Classic or Platinum
- Southwest Signature Loan
- Southwest Signature Line of Credit
- Southwest Shared Secured Loan
- RV, Boat and Motorcycle Loans
- First or Second Mortgage Loan
- Home Equity Line of Credit
Referring and new members must be active by conducting at least 6 transactions within the first 60 days of opening account and remain in good standing in order to receive incentive in 90 days from the date of new member’s account opening.
Existing primary members and joint owners opening a new membership do not qualify as a new member.
Former members qualify as a new member if their previous account was closed 6 months prior to the date of reopen.
Please feel free to share referrals for Southwest Federal Credit Union in the comments section below this article.