The U.S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union will give you a $ 150 bonus when you switch to USPS FCU Checking and set up a direct deposit, valid through March 31, 2016.
This offer is available for both new and existing members of the USPS Federal Credit Union.
To be eligible for the $ 150 bonus, you must have a checking account with a $ 1,500 aggregate monthly minimum direct deposit, Virtual Branch Home Banking, and a Visa Check Card.
Membership in U.S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union
You are eligible for membership if you are an employee or retiree of the:
- United States Postal Service.
- Household Members of USPS FCU Members.
- Family members of existing USPS FCU members.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union.
- Employee of a Select Group.
USPS Federal Credit Union Checking $ 150 Bonus Offer
1. Visit this Promotional Link to make the switch to USPS FCU Checking by March 31, 2016.
2. Set up a $ 1,500 aggregate monthly minimum direct deposit to your new checking account.
3. Set up Virtual Branch Home Banking and a Visa Check Card.
4. The $ 150 bonus will be posted to your savings account within 30 days of your first direct deposit.
The bonus cannot be combined with other promotional offers.
For existing credit union members, you must be 18 years of age, in good standing, and not have caused a loss to the credit union to receive the bonus.
It must be a new direct deposit set up on an account.
Direct deposits that are transferred from one USPS FCU account to another USPS FCU do not qualify as a new direct deposit.
Credit union employees, officials, committee members, and members of their immediate families are not eligible for the bonus.
The U.S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union has branches in Washington D.C.; Capitol Heights, MD; San Fernando, CA; Raleigh, NC; and Pittsburgh, PA.