Vibrant Credit Union will give new members a $ 500 bonus when you transfer your checking and savings account with a direct deposit and open a Vibrant Visa Credit Card with 6 transactions, valid through April 30, 2016.
Additionally, current Vibrant Credit Union members can earn a $ 50 referral fee for each new member that you refer to Vibrant CU.
Vibrant Credit Union has branches in Iowa and Illinois, and anybody living within 50 miles of one of their Branches can become a member with as little as $ 5.
$ 500 New Member Bonus at Vibrant Credit Union
1. Open a new membership with Vibrant Credit Union by April 30, 2016.
2. Transfer your checking and savings account to Vibrant and open a Vibrant Visa Credit Card account.
3. Within 90 days of opening, set up a direct deposit of at least $ 250 a month to your new checking account.
4. Within 90 days of opening, make at least 5 transactions on your new Vibrant Visa Credit Card.
5. You must also be signed up for eStatements.
6. If the above requirements are met, $ 500 will be deposited into your checking account after 90 days.
Promotional Details and Eligibility
You must be a new member, which means you or someone in your household can not have had a Vibrant or DHCU account within the last 2 years.
Only 1 person per household can take advantage of this offer.
Vibrant employees are not eligible for this promotion.
Vibrant Credit Union Referral Program
Current Vibrant Credit Union members can earn $ 50 per each referred new member who meets eligibility requirements.
The new member that you refer must mention the name of the referring member at the time of opening a new account.
Any bonus cash earned from referrals will be deposited into your account within 90 days.
This offer is only valid during the time of their $ 500 promotion for new members, so it also expires on April 30, 2016.
Additionally, the referred new member can also qualify for the above $ 500 promotion.
Please feel free to exchange your information for referrals in the below comments.