Westfield Bank in Ohio will give you a $100 Visa Prepaid Gift Card when you open a new Reserve Checking Account with an initial deposit of at least $100 by April 8, 2016.
Westfield Bank has branches in Akron/Fairlawn, Brecksville, Canton, Cuyahoga Falls, Medina, Westfield, and Wooster in Ohio.
You must visit any of their 8 locations or call Westfield Bank at 1-800-368-8930 to apply for this offer.
How To Earn $100 Westfield Bank Bonus
1. Open a new Reserve Checking Account by April 8, 2016.
2. Make an initial deposit of at least $100 into your new account.
3. Receive a $100 Visa Prepaid Gift Card at the time of account opening.
4. Maintain your account for at least 180 calendar days, or the $100 bonus amount will be deducted from your account at closing.
The new account must be opened with money not currently on deposit with Westfield Bank.
There is a limit of 1 bonus per household (same address).
Westfield Bank Reserve Checking Account Fees
You can avoid the $4 monthly maintenance fee by doing 1 of the following:
- Maintain a $1,000 minimum daily collected balance.
- Have at least 1 direct deposit each statement cycle.
This is a fairly easy bonus to earn, since you just have to open an account with a $100 initial deposit to qualify for the $100 bonus gift card.
Then, if you maintain the $1,000 balance or set up a direct deposit, you can avoid the $4 monthly fee while you maintain your account for at least 180 days, in order to avoid the early-closure penalty.
Take advantage of this offer from Westfield Bank in you live near a branch in Ohio.
If you live in Ohio, you may also be interested in this Telhio Credit Union Promotion for more new account bonuses.