The American Express Gold Card has an exclusive offer for 25,000 Membership Rewards bonus points after $ 1,000 in purchases within 3 months, and the $ 160 annual fee is waived for your first year of card membership.
Please note that the American Express Gold Card is different than the Premier Rewards Gold Card with varying benefits and features.
You may also be interested in the American Express Green Card, which has the same 25,000 bonus point offer with a lower annual fee after the $ 0 introductory year.
How To Access American Express Gold Card Promotion for 25K Points
1. Set your Internet browser to “Private Browsing” or “Incognito Browsing” mode.
2. Open this Promotional Link in a new tab in Private Browsing mode.
3. You should see the display page shown above with the 25,000 bonus points offer.
4. If you don’t see the offer, refresh the page and/or try steps #1 and #2 again.
If you are identified as a current or former American Express Card member, this offer may not be available to you.
You must apply through the promotional page that shows the 25,000 bonus points offer directly from the American Express website.
If you do not see the offer, you will not qualify for the promotion if you apply.
American Express Gold Card Features and Benefits
- Get 25,000 Bonus Points after $ 1,000 in Purchases within 3 Months.
- Earn 2X Points for Flights Booked Directly with Airlines.
- Earn 2X Points at U.S. Restaurants.
- Earn 1X Points on All Other Purchases.
- $ 0 Intro Annual Fee for the First Year, and then $ 160.
- Receive $ 75 Hotel Credit with 2-Night Stay via The Hotel Collection.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
Take advantage of this special offer while it is available.