The American Express Green Card has a promotion for 25,000 bonus Membership Rewards points after you spend $ 1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of opening your new account.
Plus, the $ 95 annual fee is waived for the first year of card membership.
Please note that if you are identified as a current or former American Express card member, then this offer may not be available to you.
However, you can access the offer directly on the American Express website by setting your Internet browser to “Private Browsing” mode.
How To Access American Express Green Card 25,000 Points Offer
1. Set your Internet browser to “Private Browsing” or “Incognito Mode” and open a new page.
2. Visit this Promotional Page directly on the American Express website while in “Private Browsing” mode.
3. You should see the 25,000 Membership Rewards points promotion as displayed below (or repeat above steps until the offer is displayed).
The American Express Green Card does not usually offer such a good sign-up bonus, although you may find a higher bonus with the Premier Rewards Gold Card or other American Express Cards.
American Express Green Card Benefits
- 25,000 Membership Rewards Points after $ 1,000 in Purchases within 3 Months.
- $ 0 Intro Annual Fee for the First Year of Card Membership, and then $ 95.
- 2 Points Per $ 1 on the American Express Travel website.
- 1 Point Per $ 1 on All Other Purchases.
- Membership Rewards Program Access.
Take advantage of this promotional offer for the American Express Green Card to earn 25,000 bonus points for a limited time.