The Barclaycard Rewards Fan Zone is a free program that is available for Arrival card members to earn extra miles for participating in various activities.
You can earn Fan Zone Miles for connecting to Facebook and Twitter, watching a video, scheduling an email alert, and many more activities.
Fan Zone Miles have the same value as the miles that you earn with your card, and your Fan Zone Miles will be added to your overall miles total, so you’ll have more miles to redeem toward travel statement credits.
In order to participate in the Rewards Fan Zone, you must have a Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard or Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard.
How To Join the Barclaycard Rewards Fan Zone
1. Just log in to your online Barclaycard account as usual.
2. Make sure that your Arrival card is selected on the left side, if you have multiple cards.
3. On the right side under “Barclaycard Extras,” you should see a purple box that says “Earn more miles with Rewards Fan Zone,” like the image below:
4. Click “Go” on that box, and on the next page, click “Join Now” to automatically register for free.
Barclaycard Rewards Fan Zone Mile Earning Activities
When you first log in to the Rewards Fan Zone, it should indicate that you can earn an additional 450 Fan Zone Miles today.
You’ll also start out at the Rookie level, and you’ll need another 500 Fan Zone Miles to get to the Veteran level.
Some mile earning activities include:
- Monthly Website Log In = 25 Miles
- Watch How-To-Redeem Video = 50 Miles
- Monthly Mobile App Log In = 25 Miles
- Rewards Fan Zone Feedback Survey = 100 Miles
- Visit Barclaycard RewardsBoost = 10 Miles
- Connect To Facebook = 25 Miles
- Connect To Twitter = 25 Miles
- Schedule an Email Alert = 25 Miles
- Learn More about Your Rewards = 25 Miles
- Connect to Instagram = 25 Miles
Rewards Fan Zone gives you the ability to earn Fan Zone Miles in real-time, and the extra miles that you earn are instantly added to your total Fan Zone Miles.
However, it may take 1 or 2 days for the Fan Zone Miles to be added to your total credit card miles, although some activities result in the miles being added immediately.
This is still a pretty nice turnaround if you need just a few miles to reach a certain redemption level.
What You Need To Know About the Rewards Fan Zone
When you join the Rewards Fan Zone, a profile will automatically be created for you, which is used in their “Recent Social Activities” stream that is displayed on the Rewards Fan Zone homepage.
It will identify you only by your first name and the first letter of your last name, and it will display completed social-media activities including Fan Zone Miles earned.
Cardmembers who earn the most Fan Zone Miles will be identified as Top Fans, and will be displayed on the Rewards Fan Zone homepage.
Fan Zone Miles earned for completing activities may take up to 1 to 2 business days to appear on your account, but most will appear right away.
Check out the Rewards Fan Zone to earn some extra miles with your Arrival card today.