The Chase Sapphire Reserve Card will give you 50,000 bonus points after $ 4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months, a $ 300 annual credit for travel-related purchases, and many other features and benefits.
The 50,000 bonus points are worth $ 750 in travel when you redeem them for airfare, hotels, car rentals, and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
You’ll also earn 3 points per $ 1 spent on travel and restaurant purchases worldwide, and you’ll earn 1 point per $ 1 spent on all other purchases.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve Card does have a $ 450 annual fee, which is not waived for the first year, but with the $ 300 annual travel-purchase credit, free airport lounge access, and other benefits, the annual fee may be worth while for many travelers.
Check out the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card to apply online directly from the Chase.com website today.
Chase Sapphire Reserve Card Benefits
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Points after $ 4,000 in Purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Earn 3X Points on Travel Purchases Worldwide.
- Earn 3X Points on Dining Purchases Worldwide.
- Earn 1X Points on All Other Purchases.
- No limit to points earned, and points don’t expire as long as your account is open.
- Your points are worth 50% more when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals, and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Receive $ 300 Annual Travel Credit for Travel-Related Purchases Charged to Your Card.
- Receive Complimentary Airport Lounge Access for You and Your Authorized Users.
- Receive Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit of up to $ 100 Every 4 Years.
- Receive Car Rental Upgrades and Discounts.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Trip Cancellation or Interruption Insurance for up to $ 10,000 Per Trip.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver up to $ 75,000 for theft and collision damage for rental cars in the U.S. and abroad.
- Baggage Delay Insurance up to $ 100 Per Day for 5 Days to Cover Essential Purchases like Toiletries and Clothing.
- Trip Delay Reimbursement to cover meals and lodging for up to $ 500 Per Ticket.
- Roadside Assistance for up to $ 50 Per Incident 4 Times a Year.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement up to $ 3,000 Per Passenger.
- Travel Accident Insurance up to $ 100,000.
- Emergency Evacuation and Transportation up to $ 100,000.
- Emergency Medical and Dental up to $ 2,500 when you travel 100 miles or more from home on a trip.
- $ 450 Annual Fee.
The new Chase Sapphire Reserve Card provides a great option for frequent fliers and heavy travelers who will take advantage of the travel credits and other exclusive benefits, and it offers an alternative option from the American Express Platinum Card for a premier travel credit card.
You may also consider the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for great travel benefits with a lower annual fee that is waived for the first year.