The GTE Financial Go Signature Visa Credit Card will give you 30,000 points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening, which is redeemable for $300 in value for travel, gift cards, merchandise and cash back, plus the $60 annual fee is waived for the first year.
The GTE Go Signature Visa Card usually only offers 10,000 points after your first $3,000 in purchases, but this 30,000 points promotion is available for a limited time.
You’ll also earn points on all of your qualified spending: 3 points per $1 on gas, travel and home improvement stores; 2 points per $1 on groceries and recurring bills like utilities, cable, gym membership and cell phone bills; and 1 point per $1 on everything else.
GTE Go Signature Visa Card members also get access to the Ampre Rewards Program, which allows you to earn even more points when you shop at participating retailers, like Best Buy, Macy’s, and Target as well as participating local small businesses.
Since the $60 annual fee is waived for the first year, and they are offering 30,000 bonus points for a limited time, which is redeemable for $300 in rewards value, now may be a good time to consider applying for this card offer, which is openly available nationwide.
Membership in GTE Financial and Card Application
Anybody can qualify for membership with the GTE Financial Credit Union by joining their non-profit educational financial club, CUSavers, with a 1-time $10 membership fee.
Membership is also available to people who live, work, worship, or attend school within the following ZIP codes: portions of 33602, 33603, 33604, 33605, 33606, 33607, 33609, 33610, and 33619 (the credit union is located in Tampa, FL).
To join GTE Financial and apply for the Go Signature Visa card, you visit this and complete the online application process (current members can Apply Here by logging in to your online account).
If you plan on becoming a GTE Financial member, then you may also wish to participate in the GTE Financial Referral Program, which offers an extra 3,000 bonus points for both new and current members (please feel free to exchange your info for referrals in the below comments).
GTE Financial Go Signature Visa Credit Card Details
You can visit the GTE Go Signature Visa Card for the full details of this limited-time offer.
- Earn 30,000 Points when you open a Go Signature Visa card and spend $3,000 in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 value.
- Earn 3X Points on gas when you pay at the pump, travel, and home improvement stores.
- Earn 2X Points on groceries and recurring bills like your utilities, cable, gym membership, and your cell phone plan.
- Earn 1X Points on everything else that you buy.
- Access to Ampre Rewards Program, a way to earn 3X, 5X, or even up to 10X Points when you shop at certain retailers with your Go Signature Visa card, such as Best Buy, Radisson, Target, Left, CVS, and more.
- Redeem your points for gift cards, travel, merchandise, or cash back.
- $60 annual fee – waived for the first year.
Take advantage of this GTE Financial Go Signature Visa Credit Card offer for a limited time to earn a $300 bonus reward value after qualifying purchases with no annual fee for the first year.