State Farm is running a special Mutual Fund IRA promotion for up to $ 500 in bonus shares with a State Farm Individual Retirement Account through June 30, 2016.
When you roll over, transfer, or add funds to a new or existing Traditional or Roth IRA, State Farm will purchase up to $ 500 in Mutual Fund shares at Net Asset Value (NAV) as a bonus for you.
How To Get State Farm Mutual Fund IRA Bonus
1. Visit the Promotional Page and enter your ZIP code to find and contact your registered State Farm agent.
2. Open a Traditional or Roth IRA if you don’t already have one and determine which State Farm Mutual Funds to invest in.
3. Request a rollover or transfer, if you are moving funds from a previous retirement account, or deposit new funds.
4. Once your funds are deposited, you will be contacted to confirm the funding.
5. State Farm will pay out your bonus in the form of additional shares, which will bought and placed in your Mutual Fund IRA within 2 weeks.
6. Maintain the minimum funding requirement for at least 1 year.
The amount of your bonus depends on the funds added:
- $ 25,000 to $ 49,999 in Funding = $ 200 Bonus.
- $ 50,000 to $ 99,999 in Funding = $ 300 Bonus.
- $ 100,000 or More in Funding = $ 500 Bonus.
State Farm Mutual Fund IRA Promotional Details
This bonus offer is valid for any eligible new or existing State Farm Mutual Funds Roth IRA or Traditional IRA account for purchases made from January 1, 2016, through June 30, 2016.
You must fund the account with at least the required minimum net deposits within 90 days from the date that the first qualifying rollover or transfer purchase is received by State Farm Mutual Funds.
The eligible funds must come from sources external to State Farm, and all cash from external sources will be valued as of the date received by State Farm.
If net deposits from external sources less assets withdrawn or transferred out of the account equal to at least the minimum required amounts (minus trading losses) do not remain in the account for at least 1 year after the date of the first qualifying deposit, then State Farm may charge the amount of the bonus shares back to your registered account.
Customers who qualify for a NAV purchase through your relationship to State Farm do not qualify for this bonus.