TD Ameritrade offers new customers a special promotion for up to $ 600 in bonus cash and trade free for 60 days for when you open an online brokerage account or retirement investment account.
Check out this TD Ameritrade $ 600 Cash Bonus to earn up to $ 600 and trade free for 60 days when you open a new Individual, Joint, or IRA TD Ameritrade account and fund it with a qualifying deposit within 60 days of account opening.
Advertising Disclosure: Please note that Maximizing Money may be compensated for accounts opened at TD Ameritrade (at no additional cost to you), but TD Ameritrade has not influenced the content of Maximizing Money in any way, and all of our content is our own.
TD Ameritrade Account up to $ 600 Cash Bonus and 60-Day Free Trades
TD Ameritrade is currently offering up to $ 600 in cash bonuses and free trades for 60 days when you open a new TD Ameritrade account.
How To Qualify
1. Visit this TD Ameritrade Promotional Link to open a new Individual, Joint, or IRA TD Ameritrade account.
2. Fund your new TD Ameritrade account with a qualifying deposit (see below) within 60 calendar days of account opening.
Deposit Requirements for Bonus
- 60-Day Free Trades = Fund Account with $ 3,000 or More.
- $ 100 Bonus + 60-Day Free Trades = Fund Account with $ 25,000 or More.
- $ 300 Bonus + 60-Day Free Trades = Fund Account with $ 100,000 or More.
- $ 600 Bonus + 60-Day Free Trades = Fund Account with $ 250,000 or More.
Trade Free for 60 Days
All TD Ameritrade accounts opened with qualified funding of at least $ 3,000 will receive the special promotion to trade free for 60 days.
You will receive a maximum of 500 commission-free Internet equity, ETF, or options orders with this offer.
Your free trades must execute within 60 calendar days of account funding.
Contract, exercise, and assignment fees still apply.
Qualifying Account Types
This offer is available for new TD Ameritrade Individual, Joint, or IRA accounts.
This offer is not valid on tax-exempt trusts, 401k accounts, Keogh plans, Profit Sharing Plan, or Money Purchase Plan.
This offer is not transferable and not valid with internal transfers, accounts using the Amerivest service, TD Ameritrade Institutional accounts, current TD Ameritrade accounts, or with other offers.
- Your cash bonus deposit will take 3-5 business days to post to your account.
- There is a limit of 1 offer per client.
- Account value of the qualifying account must remain equal to, or greater than, the value after the net deposit was made (minus any losses due to trading or market volatility or margin debit balances) for 12 months, or TD Ameritrade may charge the account for the cost of the offer at its sole discretion.
- Taxes related to TD Ameritrade offers are your responsibility.
- Retail values totaling $ 600 or more during the calendar year will be included in your consolidated Form 1099.
Take advantage of this TD Ameritrade promotional cash bonus offer to earn up to $ 600 in cash rewards and receive up to 500 commission-free trades for 60 days.
About TD Ameritrade Brokerage Accounts
TD Ameritrade is one of the best online brokers offering investment and retirement accounts with no hidden fees or complicated pricing structures.
You’ll pay a $ 6.95 flat-rate commission on all online equity trades.
There are no share limits or hidden fees, no trade requirements to access advanced features, and no opening deposit minimums.
- Stocks – $ 6.95 Per Trade to Trade Stocks Online.
- ETFs – Over 100 Commission-Free, Non-Proprietary ETFs Available. $ 6.95 Per Trade to Trade All Other ETFs Online.
- Mutual Funds – Over 100 No-Transaction-Fee (NTF) Funds Available.
- Options – $ 6.95 + $ 0.75 Fee Per Contract for Options Trades Online. $ 19.99 for Options Exercises and Assignments.
- Bonds – $ 25 Flat Fee for Treasuries at Auction.
- CDs – On a Net Yield Basis for Both New Issue and Secondary CDs.
- UITs – Placement Fee from Issuer Both New Issue and Secondary UITs.
- Futures – $ 2.25 Fee Per Contract (Plus Exchange and Regulatory Fees).
- Forex Currency – Over 70 Different Currency Pairs and Many Non-Commission Currency Pairs Available.
You can open a TD Ameritrade Individual or Joint brokerage account to pursue your financial goals as well as a TD Ameritrade IRA for investing toward your retirement.
You can trade and invest how you want with access to a variety of investment choices, including equities, bonds, CDs, options, non-proprietary mutual funds, forex trading, and more to diversity your portfolio.
Trading Tools and Education
TD Ameritrade provides everything you need to make smart investment decisions, such as personal guidance, powerful trading tools, and retirement resources.
Their experienced, licensed representatives are available for personal support via phone, email, online, and in-person.
TD Ameritrade offers web, mobile, and downloadable platforms to provide you with everything you need to research stocks, place trades, and manage your portfolio.
You’ll even have access to live-streaming CNBC stock market updates, real-time price quotes, market insights, and more whenever you need it.
In addition, you can utilize educational resources including individual videos, investing courses, and customized learning curriculums from TD Ameritrade and their affiliate, Investools.
You’ll also get fresh research from independent third parties like Morningstar, CFRA (formerly S&P Capital IQ), Jaywalk, and TheStreet.
TD Ameritrade offers everything you need to make smarter investment decisions and reach your long-term financial goals.
If you use the ThinkorSwim Trading Platform by TD Ameritrade, you can also participate in their referral program to earn a $ 50 bonus for recommending your friends to use ThinkorSwim.