Debx makes it super easy to manage all of your credit card payments on autopilot by aggregating your credit card accounts and automating smart payments based on your criteria, and it’s free to use.
You simply download the Free Debx App for iOS, create a free account in seconds, link your credit card accounts, link your checking account for payments, and set your own rules to make automatic daily payments on your credit card transactions.
You never have to worry about paying late fees, incurring interest charges, or exceeding credit limits, because Debx will automatically make daily payments on every single purchase that you make.
You can still spend however you want on whichever cards you want and earn all of your credit card rewards, but you don’t have to worry about making all of your credit card payments manually, and Debx provides you with a snapshot of all of your credit card accounts in a single location.
Debx is absolutely free to use and offers a simple user interface that takes only a few seconds to master.
Debx Credit Card Payment Service
- Free Debx App is currently available on iOS (Android coming soon).
- Debx Aggregates Your Credit Card Accounts and Automates Smart Payments Based on Your Rules.
- Debx Automates Daily Payments to Combine the Benefits of a Credit Card with the Fiscal Discipline of a Debit Card.
- Payment Rules Make Sure Each Qualifying Transaction is Paid Off Every Night.
- Avoid Late Fees and Overdrafts by Setting Payment Rules and Alerts According to Your Specific Needs.
- Increase Your Credit Score by Shifting Your Spend and Paying Off Balances On-Time.
- Earn Credit Card Points or Cash Back on Every Purchase without the Risks.
How Debx Works
Debx links your credit card accounts into a single, easy to use platform that leverages smart rules to automate daily credit card payments.
1. You can connect your accounts by linking your credit cards and a checking account on the Debx App.
2. Set your rules by adjusting 2 simple parameters, Auto Pay and Shutoff Balance, which determine what purchases are automatically paid off (based on the amount of the purchase) and when Debx should stop making payments (based on the amount in your checking account).
3. Debx automatically pays off all of your eligible credit card transactions using your checking account on a daily basis (funds are only transferred from your checking account to your credit card, and never actually touched by Debx).
4. You can also pay any outstanding charges or balances on any of your credit card accounts with the push of a button in the Debx App at any time.
5. The Debx App allows you to monitor all of your credit card balances, transactions, payments, and rewards (coming soon) in a single location, making managing your credit card accounts a breeze.
6. You can remove an account from the Debx App at any time, and you can also close your Debx account from within the app itself, so if you decide it’s not for you, closing your account is easy.
If you have multiple credit card accounts that you use for different purchase types and churning rewards, Debx can help you manage all of your credit cards in a single location and easily make automatic daily payments on all of your purchases.
You may also be interested in this Debitize $10 Bonus Cash Promotion to earn a $10 bonus when you try their automatic credit card payment service.