ePayments is a secure worldwide payments service created for professionals in the Internet business and electronic commerce industries as well as for individuals who want to send, receive, and access your money easily between different countries.
It’s free to sign up for ePayments and create a basic e-Wallet account that will allow you to transfer funds to and from anywhere in the world.
About ePayments Secure Payments Platform
The ePayments platform allows you to make fast, cost-effective, and secure payments online or via the mobile app from your free ePayments e-Wallet.
It is extremely easy and free to become an ePayments e-Wallet owner, as you simply Register for ePayments by providing your phone number or email.
Once registered, you will be able to accept and transfer funds using the simple and secure ePayments platform.
You can also request an optional ePayments Prepaid MasterCard to make in-person payments or access your money at ATMs from anywhere in the world.
ePayments is tailored to your needs, from a large online shop to an ordinary Internet user, allowing you to pay for goods and services, accept payments, and reward your employees with an ePayments Prepaid MasterCard.
2 Types of ePayments Accounts
ePayments currently offers 2 types of accounts: Personal and Business.
A personal account is an account that is registered by a private individual for personal use, and it should not be used for commercial purposes (in the interests of a legal entity).
A business account is an account that is registered by a company (a legal entity) to accept or send payments for goods, services, and any work done for commercial purposes. The business accounts have additional functionalities such as a merchant, automatic payments, and invites system.
Payments and Transfers with ePayments
- Between your accounts – Exchange currency and transfer funds between your e-Wallet and your ePayments card.
- To another account – Instant payment to another account using e-Wallet number, phone, or email.
- To VISA/MasterCard/Maestro card account – Transfer funds to VISA/MasterCard/Maestro card account.
- To your WebMoney wallet – Transfer funds to your WebMoney wallet.
- To bank account – Transfer funds from e-Wallet to bank account. Funds generally take up to 5 working days to appear in the account.
- To cryptocurrency – Transfer funds from your e-Wallet to any wallet in Bitcoin or Litecoin.
Add Funds to ePayments
- With bank transfer – Add funds to e-Wallet via bank transfer without any fees.
- With VISA or MasterCard card – Add funds to e-Wallet with your VISA or MasterCard card.
- With cryptocurrency – Add funds to e-Wallet with Bitcoin and Litecoin.
ePayments Prepaid MasterCard
If you want direct access to your money, you can opt for the ePayments Prepaid MasterCard to make point-of-sale transactions in-person and online as well as to access your funds from ATMs worldwide.
The ePayments Prepaid MasterCard is optional, so you do not have to order it if you don’t want to pay the extra fee.
When you order an ePayments card, you will receive the first year of service free of charge, and then there is a $35 annual card account maintenance fee each year after your first fee-free year.
There is also a 1-time $35 ePayments card issuance fee that you must pay when you order your card, but card activation is otherwise free.
The ePayments card comes with free standard delivery that takes from 3 to 6 weeks (express-delivery takes 1 week for an additional $45 fee).
Using the card is free for point-of-sale transactions (POS/ePOS) with your ePayments Prepaid MasterCard, and there is a $2.60 fee for ATM transactions.
ePayments Referral Program – $15 Bonus Rewards
Once you create a Free ePayments e-Wallet Account, you can participate in the ePayments Referral Program to earn a $15 USD or 12 EUR bonus for each new member that you refer who orders an ePayments Prepaid MasterCard.
You will earn a bonus, either $15 USD or 12 EUR (depending on the card currency), each time an ePayments Prepaid MasterCard card order is paid for.
In order for you to earn bonuses, an ePayments future client should:
1. Register by following your referral link.
2. Order an ePayments Prepaid MasterCard card and pay for it.
3. Activate the card.
Your bonuses increase every time someone registers, pays for the card, and activates it.
- Bonuses are awarded only when the new client activates the card.
- Only first card orders qualify as part of the program.
- In case the card is canceled and the funds are returned, the bonuses for this order are lost.
- Only “Personal” account holders can participate in the bonus program.
Unfortunately, the new ePayments Prepaid MasterCard member does not receive any incentive for ordering and activating a card through this referral program, as only the referrer will receive the bonus money for participating.
However, you could always offer to send your friends an extra gift through ePayments once they register for their account and complete the qualifications to earn you the bonus.
Take advantage of ePayments to make worldwide secure payments, receive funds, and access your money from anywhere in the world.
You may also want to check out Payoneer to make global payments and earn a $25 bonus when you create a new qualifying account.