GoFundMe will give you a $50 bonus donation when you start a campaign to benefit a teacher or classroom by September 16, 2016.
GoFundMe is the world’s largest online fundraising platform with more than $2 billion raised since they started.
GoFundMe Teacher or Classroom Campaign Promotion
If you start a GoFundMe campaign for a teacher or classroom, GoFundMe will add a $50 bonus donation to your campaign when you raise over $250 from at least 5 unique online campaign donors.
Plus, the classroom campaign that raises the most money will win an extra $10,000 for your school.
This is a great way to raise money for a teacher or classroom and get an extra $50 bonus donation toward the cause.
Just visit this Promotional Link to start your campaign today.
How To Qualify for $50 GoFundMe Bonus Donation
1. You must create a campaign to benefit a teacher or a classroom between August 17, 2016, and September 16, 2016.
2. You must use #GFMtoSchool in the description.
3. You must raise over $250 comprised of donations from at least 5 unique online campaign donors by September 16, 2016, 11:59 PM PST.
4. GoFundMe will deliver all $50 prizes after October 3, 2016, but no later than October 14, 2016.
5. If you are not a teacher, you must select the option to have the funds raised withdrawn by a teacher.
Eligibility for $10,000 Grand Prize
In order to be eligible for the $10,000 grand prize, your campaign must be for classroom supplies, equipment, or technology.
You must also raise more money (from at least 20 unique donors) than all other participating campaigns within the promotional period.
The $10,000 grand prize will be paid directly to the school for which the winning campaign was intended to benefit.
This offer is available for U.S. participants only.
Take advantage of this GoFundMe teacher or classroom campaign promotion to earn an extra $50 bonus for your educational cause.
You may also be interested in this crowdfunding promotion from Tilt to earn an extra $10 bonus when you raise money for any occasion with friends.