Skrill makes it easy to control all of your online payments through one account for sending and receiving money, betting on football, shopping online, making in-game purchases, or speculating on currency markets.
lets you send and receive money, store cards, link bank accounts, and pay anytime and anywhere with your email address and password.
How Skrill Can Help You
- Send money between family and friends in nearly 200 countries using only an email address.
- Make instant mobile phone payments for in-game, marketplace, and auction sites.
- Make payments on gaming sites and social media.
- Manage your online betting with instant payouts.
- Fund your Skrill account with a bank account, debit card, or credit card.
- Skrill Card – Reloadable, prepaid card to shop online or in-store at over 35 million locations worldwide (not available in U.S. at this time).
- Skrill provides all types of gaming promotions and other special offers for services like GamesCampus, Second Life, ARC, Bigstock, Reloaded Games, Upwork, Online Gaming Planet, and more.
Skrill User Fees
- Opening your Skrill account is free.
- Receiving money into your Skrill account is free.
- Using your Skrill Wallet to pay online at a retailer that accepts Skrill is free.
- Uploading funds into your Skrill account is usually free. Bank transfers and ACH uploads are always free. Credit card and Paysafecard uploads do incur a small fee.
- Sending money to an email address or another Skrill wallet costs 1% of the amount sent, with the charge capped at $10.
- There is a $3.95 Fee to withdraw funds.
- For transactions involving currency conversion, Skrill adds a fee of between 2.99% and 3.99% to their wholesale exchange rates.
- Your Skrill Account is free for personal use as long as you log in or make a transaction at least every 12 months.
- If you don’t do this, a service fee of USD $2.99 will be deducted monthly from the funds in your account.
Skrill Referral Program up to $100 Bonus
Once you create a free Skrill account, you can earn up to $100 for each friend that you invite to Skrill.
When you tell your friends about Skrill, for a whole year after your referral’s account opening date, Skrill will deposit 10% of the fees that your referral generates from paying or sending money into your Skrill account.
Skrill will pay you a commission equal to 10% of the revenue earned by Skrill on eligible transactions, for either up to $100 in earned commission payments per referral or until 1 year after the referred member joins, whichever occurs first.
Simply share your to start earning extra bonus credits.
You can find your referral link in your Skrill account under “My Account > Settings > Referrals.”
You will start earning as soon as your referrals sign up and send money via Skrill.
Unfortunately, the Skrill referral program does not provide an incentive for new members to join and use Skrill, except for the low fees and convenience of sending money, making online payments, and more.