Educational Housing Services (EHS), founded in 1987, is a not-for-profit housing provider that caters exclusively to the lifestyle of students and interns living in New York City.
EHS offers several all-inclusive, amenity-loaded residences located in NYC’s most treasured and subway-accessible neighborhoods, and student/intern housing is available by the summer, semester, or academic year.
Plus, if you are a student living in Educational Housing Services, you can refer your friends and receive a $ 200 bonus for each new student that you refer to EHS.
About Educational Housing Services
Educational Housing Services provides students and interns from across America and from over 50 countries worldwide with a place to call home in New York City.
EHS creates strong student communities in partnership with schools and universities that encompass a scholastic environment and promote the values of diversity, independence, growth, and life-long friendships.
Their Student Life Program offers residential activities, as well as many special events in and around the city, that inspire students to discover your vital new living community and the wonders of New York City safely and affordably.
EHS also offers round-the-clock emergency on-call services, and their fully trained residence directors can provide guidance and medical referrals if you’re ever in need.
Educational Housing Services Referral Program
The EHS Refer-A-Friend Program will give you $ 200 if you refer another student who is looking for a place to live.
Only the referrer is provided with the $ 200 bonus incentive, but if two qualifying friends are willing to be the referral and referee, then you can both split the incentive to receive $ 100 in cash each.
If you are an EHS student, please feel free to share your contact information in the below comments to exchange referrals with other readers and share the bonus incentive.
Referral Program Rules
- You must be a student to be eligible for the EHS Refer-A-Friend Program.
- You will be paid $ 200 for every person that you refer to live at Educational Housing Services for all semesters.
- You will be paid your referral fee after the new student has been in residence with Educational Housing for 60 days.
- There is no limit to how many referral fees you can earn.
- In order for a reservation to count as a referral, the reservation must be a new reservation for at least 1 full semester. A new reservation means someone who has never lived with EHS in the past.
- The EHS student making a reservation must indicate at time of booking the name of the student that referred them. Once the reservation is booked, a referrer cannot be added after.
- The referral is void if the new reservation is canceled.
- Referrals totaling $ 600 or over are subject to federal income tax.
If you’re a student or intern in New York City, consider Educational Housing Services for a safe and convenient place to live and complete your studies.