The Sam’s Club referral program offers a $ 20 eGift Card bonus to new members and a $ 10 eGift Card bonus to current members when a current Sam’s Club member refers a new member to join Sam’s Club.
Just visit this Sam’s Club $ 20 eGift Card Bonus Link to sign up for your new Sam’s Club membership and get a $ 20 eGift Card when you join.
The $ 20 Sam’s Club eGift Card can be redeemed online at SamsClub.com or in-club at U.S. clubs with a U.S. membership, but it may not be used to pay for membership fees, travel purchases, or select services.
$ 20 eGift Card Bonus for New Sam’s Club Members
New members can sign up via this Sam’s Club $ 20 Referral Link to get a $ 20 eGift Card when you join Sam’s Club.
The $ 20 eGift Card will be provided to you by email at the email address that you use when you register for your membership on SamsClub.com.
The $ 20 eGift Card may not be used to pay for membership fees, travel purchases, or select services.
The $ 20 eGift Card can be redeemed at SamsClub.com or in-club using the steps provided on the eGift Card site.
The $ 20 eGift Card can only be used in U.S. clubs with a U.S. membership, excluding Puerto Rico.
How To Participate in Sam’s Club Refer-A-Friend Program
1. Visit the Referral Page to get started.
2. Click the “Refer Now” button and log in to your account if you aren’t already.
3. Send your friends a referral email, and they’ll have 30 days to join.
4. When your referrals join Sam’s Club online from your referral, you will receive a $ 10 eGift Card via email.
5. Click on the link in your reward email and follow the instructions to redeem your Sam’s Club eGift Card.
If you are a current Sam’s Club member, please feel free to exchange referrals in the comments below this article, so that you and other readers can take advantage of this eGift Card bonus offer.
However, Walmart and Sam’s Club associates are not eligible for this referral program.
A special thank you goes out to Doctor Of Credit for posting about this referral offer.