CardforCoin lets you sell your Starbucks, Target, and Walmart Gift Cards in exchange for Bitcoin.
If you have a Starbucks, Target, and Walmart Gift Card with a value of $100 or less, you can get between 60% and 80% of your gift card value paid to you in Bitcoin.
Just visit CardforCoin and log in with your Twitter, Facebook, or Reddit account to get started.
- Accepts Starbucks, Target, and Walmart Gift Cards of $100 Value or Less.
- Provides 60% to 80% of the Gift Card Value in BTC.
- Receive Your Bitcoin in 1 to 2 Days.
- Serving the U.S. and Canada.
CardforCoin was created by Matt Luongo, who is the founder of Fold, a service that helps you spend your Bitcoin at large retailers.
How To Sell Gift Cards for Bitcoin
1. Visit CardforCoin and enter your Gift Card number and pin. They won’t be stored unless you accept an offer.
2. CardforCoin will check your gift card balance and offer you BTC for the card, typically between 60%-80% of the balance, based on demand.
3. If you accept the offer, CardforCoin will debit your gift card and send your BTC to the provided email or wallet address.
If you don’t have a Bitcoin Wallet already, you can get a $10 Coinbase Bonus when you create a free Bitcoin Wallet.
CardforCoin Referral Program
Just visit CardforCoin.com and click on the “Referrals” link in the top menu to access their referral program.
You’ll need to enter your Bitcoin Address in order to receive access to your CardforCoin referral link.
You can then share your referral link with your friends and family to receive a Bitcoin bonus when they sell their gift cards to CardforCoin.
You’ll receive a percentage of your referral’s sale in the form of Bitcoin, which will be automatically sent to your Bitcoin Address.
Take advantage of CardforCoin to trade your Starbucks, Target, and Walmart Gift Cards in exchange for Bitcoin.