If you’re sick of spending time looking for coupon codes every time you checkout at different online stores, you can now download the Honey browser plugin to automatically apply the best coupon codes at thousands of popular retailers.
Once you install the Honey browser extension, you’ll be able to view all of the available sales and coupon codes whenever you are shopping at a supported store.
During the checkout process, you simply click a button to automatically find and apply the best coupon codes for the biggest savings on your order.
No more scouring the Internet for Shopping Coupon Codes that you hope are still active while trying to locate the best discounts, as Honey will do it all for you in the blink of an eye.
About the Honey Coupon Code Shopping Tool
- Honey is a smart-shopping tool that finds deals for you as you shop online.
- Over 3,000 online retailers available, from clothes and gadgets to furniture, travel and pizza.
- Once you download the Honey extension for your browser and start shopping online, Honey automatically begins to scours the Internet to find you the best deals available.
- Honey appears automatically when you reach the checkout point and tests all of the deals it has discovered that tie to the purchase being made.
- Honey provides access to exclusive coupon codes as well as HoneyGold Rewards for shopping.
Anybody can download Honey for free to start using it today.
Honey currently works on desktop versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera, and support for additional browsers and a mobile app are coming soon.
Honey works at thousands of stores like Best Buy, Groupon, Newegg, Papa John’s, GoDaddy, and many others.
Honey also offers exclusive coupon codes as well as the HoneyGold rewards program.
Earning HoneyGold Rewards
You’ll be able to earn HoneyGold rewards on select purchases whenever Honey is able to provide you with an exclusive offer.
You can earn anywhere from 1 to 5 HoneyGold rewards points for every $1 spent on a purchase, depending on the merchant.
You can then use the HoneyGold points that you earn toward perks from Amazon Gift Cards to actual gold.
How Honey Looks When You Are Shopping
1. When you first visit a store’s website, Honey allows you to view all of the available codes that you could use.
2. Once you get to the checkout page, Honey shows you how many codes are available and prompts you to try the codes.
3. Honey then automatically tries all of the available codes that you select to see which ones can be applied to your order for the most savings.
If multiple working codes are available, Honey will apply the best promotional code to your order for the most savings.
You won’t always find codes available, just because they may not apply to your specific item, or there might not be any available at that time, but Honey does make the process of discovering and applying coupon codes much easier.
You may also wish to try the Paribus Shopping Price Adjustment Tool when you shop online, as it will automatically make claims on your behalf to get refunds for you when the price drops after you buy an item.
Honey is an easy way to automatically find the best coupon codes when shopping online, it’s free to use, and you can earn additional HoneyGold rewards just for using it.