Kmart Pharmacy is running a new Fill 5 Get $10 promotion that will give you $10 in Shop Your Way points for every 5 prescriptions that you fill.
For every 5 prescriptions filled, Shop Your Way members will get $10 back in points (10,000 points).
You can then use your 10,000 points for $10 in value when you shop at any Kmart or Sears store or online, and the points are valid for 2 weeks once received.
Even your pet’s prescriptions and immunizations count toward the 5 needed to get $10 back in points.
If you’re already a Shop Your Way member, then you just need to create a SYW Pharmacy Rewards Account in order to participate in this program.
The 10,000 bonus points that you receive are valid for 2 weeks once received, and they can be used toward the purchase of non-pharmacy merchandise.
This offer is not valid for and cannot be used by any patient who is a beneficiary of a federal healthcare program, such as Medicare Part D, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part B, Medicaid, TRICARE, or Plan de Salud del Gobierno de PR (PSG).
This offer is not valid in LA for controlled substance prescriptions or in AR, MA, NJ, NY, Virgin Islands, and Guam.
There is also a Kmart Pharmacy Gift Card Promotion available from time to time, but this Fill 5 Get $10 program looks to be an ongoing offer.
How the Fill 5 Get $10 Kmart Pharmacy Program Works
1. Sign up at any Kmart pharmacy or online at kmartpharmacy.com/rewards. Current Shop Your Way Members will have to sign up for pharmacy rewards in order to participate.
2. Fill 5 qualifying prescriptions within a year (rolling 12-month period) and earn $10 back in Shop Your Way points (10,000 points). You can also earn rewards on pet prescriptions and immunizations.
3. Reward points will be available in your Shop Your Way account in the next transaction following your prescription purchase. Once awarded, reward points are good for 14 days.
4. Reward points can be redeemed for non-pharmacy merchandise at any Kmart or Sears store or online.
5. Then, the earning starts again, and the more prescriptions you fill, the more rewards you earn.
One trick is that you earn the same credit for a 90-day prescription as you do for a 30-day prescription, and some 90-day prescriptions can be filled as 3 30-day prescriptions, so talk to your Kmart pharmacist if you would prefer to do that, and they will let you know if that is an option, plus you’ll then earn 3 fill credits instead of just 1 credit toward your 5 needed for your next 10,000 bonus points.