Reel is a shopping layaway service that helps you save up money for any item that you want to buy, from luxury fashion and accessories to furniture and home decor.
If you’ve got your eyes on a GUCCI bag, a new couch for your living room, or an engagement ring to pop the big question, you can use Reel to save up the money you need to make your purchase.
Reel basically puts your savings on an automatic schedule and stores your money in a safe place until you’ve saved up enough cash to afford your purchase.
Instead of going into credit card debt or keeping your money under the mattress, Reel measures out how much you’ll need to save on a daily or weekly basis and for how long until you can make your purchase.
Reel then automatically transfers the scheduled savings amount from your bank account to your Reel account until you have enough funds available for your item.
Once you’ve reached your savings goal, Reel will place the order for you and have your item delivered.
Reel will even search hundreds of retailers for the best deal on your item, so that you can save money when you’re finally ready to buy.
Just visit this Reel $15 Free Credit Link to get a $15 credit toward your first order of $100 or more from Reel.
How Reel Shopping Layaway Service Works
1. Search millions of products from hundreds of stores to find the item you want.
2. Set your savings strategy based on how much you want to save and how often.
3. Link your bank account with Reel to start automatic transactions toward your savings goal.
4. Reel helps motivate you along the way and tracks the lowest price of your item at different retailers.
5. Once you save the full amount, you simply confirm your shipping address, and Reel places your order for you.
About Reel “Saveaway” Plan
Reel is a “Saveaway” program that works similar to a traditional store layaway plan, where you pay a little money at a time in order to make a larger purchase once you’ve saved enough money.
However, Reel gives you the flexibility to change your mind, start saving for a different item instead, or even take a break from saving if you need to, and you are not limited to using just 1 store for your order.
Reel constantly looks for better deals on your item from hundreds of retailers while you are setting money aside, so that you can get the best bargain when it’s your time to buy.
If you need help setting aside money for the things that you want to own, Reel makes it easy to save enough to buy almost anything.
Fees for Using Reel
- It’s Free to Create a Reel Account and Start Saving.
- A 5% Handling Charge (with a $5 minimum) is included in the price of any item, which covers all money transferring fees, price monitoring, order processing, and standard shipping costs (all prices on Reel include the 5% Handling Charge already).
- If You Change Your Mind and Want Your Money Back, there is a 10% Cash Out Fee (with a $10 minimum), which will be Applied to the Total Saved Money that you Withdraw from Your Reel Account.
- If You Change Your Mind and Want to Switch Items, You Can Do So Freely with No Extra Charges, as you are Not Locked into 1 Store or 1 Item.
Reel $15 Free Credit for New Users
If you are new to Reel, just visit this Reel $15 Free Credit Referral Link to claim your $15 free credit toward your first order of $100 or more with Reel.
You will receive a $15 free credit in your Reel account, which can be used toward your first order that you place through Reel (minimum order value $100).
Once you save enough money for your item, on top of the $15 free credit, your order will be placed for you, and you’ll receive your $15 in savings.
This offer is for new Reel users only to use toward your first purchase on Reel.
Please note that on a $100 order value, there would be a 5% Handling Charge (equal to $5), so you would still receive $10 in profit with this $15 free credit offer.
Reel Refer-A-Friend Program $15 Credits
Once you sign up for a free Reel account, you can participate in the Reel Referral Program to give your friends a $15 credit and get a $15 credit for each new user that you refer.
When your friends sign up for Reel through your referral link, they’ll get a $15 credit on their first item with a minimum order value of $100.
You’ll also get a $15 credit for every friend that completes a Reel using your referral link.
You can then use your referral credits toward future purchases on Reel.
You can access your unique Reel referral link within your account on their website.
There is no limit to the amount of friends that you can refer to Reel or the amount of Reel referral credits that you can earn.
Take advantage of the Reel layaway plan to save money toward any item that you want to buy.
If you’re looking to save money on luxury fashions, you may wish to try The RealReal for pre-worn designer fashions at discount prices.