SavingStar is a nationwide paperless grocery coupon service that allows you to save money on your groceries without clipping coupons.
It’s free to create your SavingStar account and start saving money on your groceries.
How SavingStar Works
1. Create a free account at SavingStar with just your email and password.
2. Register your grocery store and drugstore loyalty cards.
3. Select the eCoupons you like and link them to all of your loyalty cards.
4. Use your loyalty cards at checkout when shopping (your bill will stay the same).
5. Your coupon savings are automatically added to your SavingStar account.
6. Redeem your coupon savings as a deposit to your bank or PayPal account, for Amazon gift cards, or as a donation to charity.
SavingStar paperless coupons are redeemable at more than 100 chains including over 24,000 stores.
SavingStar currently offers coupons for Huggies, Barilla, AirWick, Gorton’s, Ellio’s pizza, M&M’s, and many more popular brands.
You can also access mobile coupons via the free iPhone and Android SavingStar apps.
Check out these other Coupon Clipping Services to access a variety of different coupons online.
Sign up for SavingStar to get paperless grocery store coupons.