Schoola, the pre-owned school clothing discount store, is offering both new and current customers a free $10 credit when you create a Custom Collection.
Plus, new users can get a $15 bonus credit when you sign up via this Schoola Referral Link for a total of $25 in free credits to use toward gently used school clothing for boys and girls of all ages.
Custom Collections are a new feature on the Schoola website that allow you to save your searches to get new items hand-picked for you automatically.
How To Get $10 Credit for Creating Schoola Custom Collections
1. Create a Schoola Account via this referral link if you don’t already have one to get an extra $15 credit.
2. Click Here, and you will see a pop-up that asks you to create a Custom Collection (or visit “Create A Collection” link on top of left sidebar if you are already logged in to your account).
3. Create your Custom Collection to get your $10 bonus credit.
4. If you already have a Custom Collection, there is no need to create a new one. You’ll automatically see a $10 credit when you add items to your cart and enter your email address at checkout.
5. Please note that you have to enter your email address at checkout before you see the $10 credit, and only 1 Custom Collection credit is available per account/household.
For a limited time, when you create a Schoola Custom Collection, $10 in store credit is added directly to your account.
Once you create a free account, you can also participate in the Schoola Referral Program to earn a $15 credit to each new customer that you refer.