The Frequent Parker Program from PreFlight Airport Parking allows you to earn airline miles from American Airlines, United Airlines, or US Airways.
You’ll earn 1 mile for every $1 that you spend on off-airport parking through the Frequent Parker Program.
Frequent Parker Card members will also earn 1 free day of parking for every 6 days parked, guaranteed parking in any PreFlight lot, a quarterly statement, and corporate discounts.
It’s free to open a Frequent Parker Account to start earning miles for your off-site airport parking today.
About PreFlight Airport Parking
PreFlight Airport Parking is a private off-airport parking provider that offers expedited transportation to and from the airport terminal as an alternative to airport parking.
PreFlight Airport Parking is available at the following airports:
- ATL – Hartsfield Atlanta International Airport
- BWI – Baltimore / Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
- BOS – Boston Logan International Airport
- HOU – Houston Hobby Airport
- IAH – Houston Bush Airport – Greens Road
- ORD – Chicago O’Hare International Airport
- PHL – Philadelphia International Airport
- PHX – Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- PVD – Providence T.F. Green Airport
You can book your parking reservations online and save money by pre-paying for your airport parking needs.
Besides the Frequent Parker Program, which allows you to earn airline miles from American Airlines, United Airlines, or US Airways, they also offer an ExpressPass for a 1-time $15 enrollment fee.
The ExpressPass gives you access to their Express Lane to enter and exit their parking facilities.
You’ll receive up to a 15% discount off of every ExpressPass Parking Transaction for 1 year.
You’ll also earn points and enjoy other Frequent Parker benefits.
If you don’t mind parking off-airport and being shuttled to and from your airport terminal, you can save money and earn airline miles at PreFlight Airport Parking lots.